Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!! 
Today is one of my favorite holidays and I don't feel like it gets quite the attention it deserves. I have so much to be thankful for. If I were to list every single thing, this blog would never end. One thing in particular that I am thankful for is Austin. I had such a great time with him and his family this evening. Austin spent a lot of time with me teaching me how to fly fish.


I got the hang of it really quick!

In fact... For Christmas I may just ask for my very own fly fishing rod....... 


Thank you for all you do for me Austin. Every day I am thankful for you. You never fail to put a smile on my face, and I always have the very best time when I am with you. I had such an awesome Thanksgiving with you. 

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :)

Comments

Popular Posts