Thankful for Cake
Sometimes if I haven't eaten for a while I will really start to not feel well. My hands will get shaky and my tummy will rumble uncontrollably. Usually, when I come to work here at school, I will bring a snack with me because I know I will be at work during dinner time, and if I didn't have something to eat I would really start feeling unwell. Well... today, I was in such a hurry I totally forgot to bring food with me to work. Sure enough, I started not feeling well. At all. I couldn't focus on anything I was doing because my tummy would not let forget that I was hungry. I was in quite the predicament. I couldn't leave work to get food, I was the only one there. I couldn't have something delivered because on campus dining doesn't deliver. But then, my best friend offered to bring me something. I asked her to bring me a burrito and she was more than happy to leave our dorm, walk to get me food, and then bring it to my work. Not only did she bring me a burrito, but she brought me a slice of my most favorite cake in the whole world... carrot cake.

Thank you, Cierra. I am so thankful for you and everything you do for me.
The carrot cake was the perfect touch :)
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment