Thankful to be Thankful

Today is the last day of the month of thankfulness. I can't believe tomorrow is already December. How did that happen? I feel like the whole month of November just flew by. Even though the thankfulness month is almost over, I am still thankful each and every day for the life I live surrounded by people I love. Just because November is over, doesn't mean I will ever stop being thankful. I have come a long way from where I was and none of it would have been possible without the help of every single person around me that loves and cares for me. I am truly lucky to have all of the people in my life that I do. They are the reason that Monday's aren't so unbearable. They are the reason I look forward to coming home for long weekends and breaks. All of my friends and family make me feel so loved and most importantly, happy. 

Today, on this last day of November, I am thankful to be blessed with so much to be thankful for. 
I hope everyone had a good Monday and is ready for December tomorrow!! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts