Squirrel Love
Before I came to Kent, I thought the only squirrels that existed were gray ones. I know, I know, for such an animal lover as myself, I should have known that wasn't the case. Well here in Kent, the sidewalks and grassy areas are always FLOODED with beautiful black squirrels. They are literally everywhere. In fact, we have so many of them, the black squirrel has been deemed our unofficial mascot. I love these little squirrels so much. Anytime I see one, I always stop to take a picture. I've seen everything from squirrels taking naps in the woods to licking a peanut butter singles container to even picking french fries out of the trash cans. (They don't just eat nuts, I guess.)
This black squirrel statue is down town, isn't he the cutest?
I saw this little guy not too long ago, he's not all the way black, but almost reddish. I had to snap a picture!
And I understand this little guy isn't a black squirrel either, but this was the funniest thing when I was walking through the woods. He was laying like this taking a nap, I got just close enough to take a picture before he ran away.
And this is just a prime example of these little squirrels raiding the trash cans.
They're still so cute though.
And this is how taking a picture of them usually ends.... Them running away haha.
I am so thankful for these beloved black (and gray) squirrels every time I see them. They always make my days. Thank you squirrels, for being so stinkin' cute.
Yours Truly,
Bri :)





Comments
Post a Comment