Thankful for New Friends
Today I am so thankful for the new friends Cierra and I have met this semester. Through a mutual friend, we've been hanging out with them more and more. Tonight, Cierra and I were just sitting in our dorm when our new friends invited us over for dinner. We were super excited. So we got ready and went to their place for dinner. We had so much fun and the tacos they made were great! It was so nice to get out with some new friends. Afterwards, we had pumpkin roll and sat and watched the movie, Inside Out. Which, by the way.... GREAT MOVIE. Now, we are sitting around together just talking. It is so nice to have friends with completely different backgrounds and just listening to where they come from. One of them has goats! That's pretty neat. And one of them was telling us about her time from her other school in South Carolina! It's been so much fun. I'm so thankful to have met these wonderful people.
Thanks for such a great night!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment