The Moon and Stars
I've always lived within city limits where there are a lot of street lights. Even at school, there are bright lights everywhere. Which makes it easy to forget how much I love the moon and stars. One of my favorite things about night time is just looking at the moon and stars. When I'm missing home, I always know that no matter what, those I love are looking at that same moon and those same stars. I'm not very good at all the constellations or anything like that, but I do love looking at the beautiful night sky. It's so amazing to think that so something so far away can still be so beautiful.
When thinking of things to write my blog about for the month of thankfulness, I almost always write about something in nature. Our lives are so fast paced, we live for tomorrow, and not for the moment we're in. It's so easy to forget how happy the small things make us, even if it is just a few stars in the sky. One of the most peaceful things to me is just taking a moment at night to find pictures in the sky from all of the beautiful stars.
It's these small things that take our troubles and stressors away for just a moment.
I hope everyone had a great Saturday.
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment