Seat Warmer Thankfulness
Today I am thankful for seat warmers. I am the biggest baby when the temperatures get cold and I'm pretty sure everyone knows this about me. I love blankets and more blankets and those beloved heated blankets. I love jackets on top of jackets and scarves. I love gloves and boots and long socks. But most importantly, getting in a cold car, I love seat warmers. Today was a little bit of a chilly day here, just yesterday it was 75 and sunny, but not today. I wasn't expecting this drop in temperature (I realize it was still in the 50's today, however, still too cold for me). So, when I got in the car today, the first thing I did was put on the seat warmer. Immediately, I thought of how thankful I was for that seat warmer. I never imagined that a thing such as that could bring me so much happiness, but it does. And so, every day this winter, I will be thankful for seat warmers, heated blankets, long socks, and fluffy jackets. Oh! And hot chocolate!
Bring it on winter!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment