Lazy Days
I have days where all I want to do is lay around and do nothing. These days are more likely to happen when the weather is like it was today. Dark, gloomy, rainy, and windy. As soon as I woke up, I just wanted to stay in bed. 5 more minutes turned into 10 more minutes. Which turned into "I swear I'm getting up now." Which by then, I had just enough time to make it to class. I 100% blame the weather. However, there was something good that came out of this weather. I had an excuse to stay inside and be lazy. (After I did my homework and went to class of course.) And since I have stayed inside to be lazy, I have been able to binge watch.....none other than.. Grey's Anatomy. Yes I know, it's dangerous but it's sooooo good. But it's the weather's fault. Not mine...
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment