Laughter
I have been a little stressed out and working over time to study for the exam I had today. Now that it is finally over, I feel more than relieved. I studied really hard, and did the best I could do. But it sure feels great to be able to relax tonight. Cierra and I went to buy a new filter for our fish tank today, and both of us just had the giggles the whole way back. It was the first time all week I was able to laugh.. And really laugh. We were laughing so hard at the smallest things, I actually felt like I was getting an ab workout in.
Today, I wanted to take a moment to be thankful for laughter. No matter how stressful a day or week has been, just a simple laugh is enough to make someone feel better. It takes such little effort to have a laugh or two, yet it is seldom used as a stress reliever. Laughing is one of the best medicines, and I will always be grateful for those fun, non stressful times, to just laugh.
Happy Thursday!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment