About That Time Again
This evening I walked outside at 7pm to go get my dinner. I haven't been eating dinner at this time, and haven't been outside around this time in a while. When I walked outside, I had to take another look at my watch. I thought for sure my time was wrong. Because it was soooo dark! How could it only be 7:00pm and be this dark!? It seems like just yesterday it was summer! That's when I realized we are already almost half way through October and the clocks will be changing soon.. Hence it being so dark at 7!
I only had one thing to say when I walked out into the darkness and cold air.... "I'm not ready for winter!" Which is approaching us, and fast. I still have all of my scarves, winter coat, and snow boots packed away under my bed. I know this is still a little bit away, but today just put it into perspective of just how close it's getting.
This picture says it all.... I just wasn't made for cold weather.
Winter is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I just hate being cold..
I guess it's officially time to change out my closet and get my warmer clothes ready for the days ahead.....
Yours Truly,
Bri :)

Comments
Post a Comment