Pictures Worth a Thousand Memories

I was feeling quite homesick today, missing all of my furry friends back home. Missing people is definitely hard, but animals are harder. They just don't understand. So, I was scrolling through all of my pictures and thought I would share some of my favorite moments from home.



One of my best doodle friends, Blue. Her first birthday was just yesterday! Happy Birthday Blue!! <3



My favorite kitty. She's just the right amount of feisty and sweet.


Dogs truly are man's best friend. 
Even on your lowest and most homesick days, just a picture will put a smile on your face.



And of course, I miss him too. 

Having all of these great things, and so much more, to miss while I am away at school is the best part of my life. Because it means I have the love from people who care about and miss me, too. I can't wait to be reunited with all those waiting to be reunited with me. 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts