Love With a Side of Coffee
Today I was sitting on the floor in my dorm room when I received an email saying I had received a package. I thought to myself that surely it was a mistake. I hadn't ordered anything and no one had told me they were sending me a package. So, I got up and walked over to our area desk where, sure enough, they handed me my package. I walked all the way back to my dorm wondering what it could be, and more importantly, who it could be from... I opened it as soon as I got back. The anticipation was killing me. And this is the very special gift I got when I opened it....
Austin's grandma had sent me a surprise nursing mug for my coffee. Cause we all know how much coffee I drink!
It was such a sweet gesture, and made my whole day!!! There truly is no better feeling than having people that love you.
AND.... Now I'll be drinking my coffee every morning out of the best mug ever!!
Thanks Grandma Bea!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment