Kitty Pumpkin No More
I was sitting in my dorm room this afternoon when I noticed the most horrendous smell. I could not, for the life of me, figure out where the smell was coming from. I got up and took the trash out, that didn't work. I went through all the food in the fridge, nothing. I went through all of our dry food, still nothing. I had no idea where this awful odor originated from. That's when I looked up on my desk.... At my once beautiful pumpkin. It had bugs flying all around it, and instead of the pretty orange inside, it was now all black. How could this be?? It's only been a week since I carved my beloved kitty cat pumpkin and ALREADY he had gone rotten.. I knew he wouldn't last forever, but I just didn't want to lose him so soon..... I will just have to look forward to next year...
RIP Paw Revere!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment