Scrub-tastic
Being a nursing student has definitely been hard work. There have been some moments that I have questioned if this is what I want to do. Of course, it is most definitely what I want in life, but it is definitely tough. As it should be. I spend most of my time studying and drinking coffee, and was starting to feel like there was no light at the end of the tunnel. Until today..
I got some pretty exciting news. We are going to start the process next Monday of getting fitted for our scrubs for our clinical next semester! Those few words lit up my WHOLE day. I can not wait to get my scrubs. I have wanted to have my very own scrubs since I was a little kid wanting to be a nurse. The feeling of excitement and joy said it all to me, this is where I am supposed to be. This is my one true passion in life. And I wouldn't be able to do it without all the help and support from so many close to me.
I am so proud of how far I have come, and am even more proud of myself for not giving up. I can't wait to see where my future nursing career takes me!!
And just a picture of one of the many reasons scrubs are awesome...
Happy Monday!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment