Ice Cream Time
After a long week full of nothing but exams, projects, stress and more stress, I am doing something I rarely ever do....... Taking a break. I have a hard time relaxing when I know I have other things that need to be done but this weekend is different. I have no exams on Monday. I have no homework due Monday. I have no tests or quizzes on Monday. And I have no projects due. This is going to be the best weekend ever full of doing nothing school related! I can actually almost hear a container of ice cream in the freezer calling my name telling me I deserve a reward for all of my hard work.....
Okay, maybe it's just my stomach talking but I think it's ice cream o'clock AND take the weekend off of school o'clock.
I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment