Bring It On Cold Weather
Today was such a beautiful day here in Kent, Ohio. I was greeted early this morning by a beautiful sunrise as I was walking to get breakfast before class. This afternoon the sky was a perfect shade of baby blue, with the most perfect white, fluffy clouds. A nice temperature of 71 was the best crewneck weather. The sun beating down on my face was just the right amount of warmth to keep the chill away. And I couldn't help but appreciate all of the wonderful things nature blesses us with each and every day.
Outside, it was the most gorgeous day. However, inside our dorm room was another story. I'm not sure what was going on with our thermostat, but I was FREEZING as I was trying to study. So cold, in fact, I caved and got out my..... heated blanket. This glorious heated blanket has been packed away under my bed since we moved in to college and I thought for sure we would be well into November before I had to break it out. Boy was I wrong. It was the only thing that would keep me warm in our Antartica of a room. (I'm sure it has nothing to do with me being sick, of course)
Long story short, it is October on a nice, 71 degrees day, and I am sitting under a heated blanket drinking hot tea and studying. It may not sound like a great night, but warm blankets make anything bearable if you ask me.
And of course a "funny" for your Tuesday.
Stay warm this week!!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)

Comments
Post a Comment