Be Thankful, Always.

Today I got to do the most fun thing you could ever think of doing in college!!.... I got.... My flu shot. A requirement for nursing school is getting a flu shot, and today was the big day. I headed over to the pharmacy, sat down, and got the painful shot in my arm. Now, I get to do the second most fun thing in college. Deal with the pain. I've been stretching my arm, and trying to use my muscle that way it isn't as stiff in the morning, but it sure does hurt a lot. And tomorrow guess what I get to look forward to??? Bright and early at 8:15 am, I get to go get another vaccination for nursing school! How lucky am I to get TWO shots within TWO days?? I don't mind shots all too much, but I'm really not looking forward to another one in the morning. 

With that being said, I am thankful for my health and the health of those I love. Of the things that matter in life, it is not the materialistic things. It is the love and good health of our family and loved ones. 

Take a moment to remind those close to you, how much they mean. You never know when something, like good health, can be taken away from you or someone close to you. 

"Today be thankful and think how rich you are. Your family is priceless, your time is gold, and your health is wealth."
-Unknown 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts