It's The Little Things
It is very easy to get caught up in the things in life that stress, worry, or sadden us and we all too often take for granted the things that bring us happiness. The past few weeks I have been under a lot of stress with back to back exams and projects due that I feel like I have had no time to breathe. However, this morning when I walked outside, Mother Nature reminded me how important the little things really are.
Just seeing the beautiful sunrise giving the sky a light shade of pink color made my whole morning and brought me a feeling of peace.
The first time in the past two weeks I have truly felt relaxed and it was just by looking at the beauty of nature. Reminding me how important it really is to appreciate the little joys in life, every day.
I hope everyone has a wonderful night.
Yours Truly,
Bri :)


Comments
Post a Comment