Farmer to Be

Austin went to a career fair not too long ago at his school and was able to meet with some of the top farming companies. He received great feedback and even got a call for an interview for one of the companies he was interested in! This interview was for a paid summer internship, and they would provide the housing. All he has to do is his dream, farm! He got the big call today and they offered him the position!! When I found out the great news I was soooo excited for him! He gets to spend his summer on a farm doing what he loves!! This is such a great opportunity for him and I can't wait to hear all about where this position takes him. He was one interviewee out of quite a few, so being offered this position is a huge deal. 



I am one proud girlfriend. 
Congratulations Austin, you're going to be the best farmer!!! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts