Thank a Farmer

Happy National Farmer's Day!!

My boyfriend is studying Agriculture Systems Management at The Ohio State University and one day wants to own his own farm. Since we have been together, I have learned so much about farming, mostly about all the fancy new tractors Austin wants. But, one of the biggest things I have learned is to appreciate our farmers and where our food is coming from. Some of the hardest workers you will ever meet are farmers and it's truly because they are passionate about and love what they do. They don't take holidays or weekends off. If the sun is up, so are they. And without them, our dinner tables would be pretty empty. 


Over the summer Austin and I, along with his parents, managed a small garden and it was one of Austin's favorite things to do. 
Seeing our hard work pay off with every tomato and zucchini picked was such a rewarding feeling. 


Cutting and baling the hay is just one of the many things Austin loves to do and I am so glad to have been able to share these experiences with him. 

Farmers all over do a lot for us, and I can't wait to see where Austin's future farming career takes him.
Take the time to thank a farmer today!! 

Image result for national farmers day

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts