Rainy Day


We had some major rain and storms today. I had heard that we were going to be getting a lot of rain this week but I had no idea it would ever be this much. I went to class with my rain boots, rain coat, and my umbrella. It wasn't raining very hard this morning at 7:30, just really windy. But when I walked out of class a little before 11, it was a torrential down pour. The parking lots were all flooding and I thought that at any minute I was gonna fly away with my umbrella like Mary Poppins. I was walking in water that was up to my ankles. (I know that doesn't say much because I'm so short, but still) It just kept raining, and raining, and raining. I don't think it has stopped raining for more than 10 minutes all day. 
That being said however, I had the best time playing in the rain puddles like a little kid. I walked through them with my rain boots on splashing. I understand I am a college student now, but I was already soaking wet so why not have a little fun? There's always fun to be found, even in the worst situations. (Like walking in a river for a parking lot) 

Image result for funny rainy day pictures

I hope everyone was able to stay dry today.
Although, I did have fun playing in the rain..

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts