Happy World Animal Day!
Today, October 4th, is World Animal Day. Which is a day that is dedicated to animal rights and welfare. Being the animal lover that I am, I wanted to share some of my favorite memories with animals of all kinds.
Horses are one of my favorites, this was my first time actually horseback riding and it was so much fun.
This was when Austin and I were in Florida at Busch Gardens. We got to hold the oldest sloth alive in captivity, and I must say, he gave the best hugs!!
We were warned however, that not all sloths are as nice as this one..
This was last summer, I found a toad and really wanted to keep him as my pet. (I may have named him, too) Unfortunately, I had to let him go.
More horse selfies :)
This was when I found a baby bunny that had ventured a little too far from home. Luckily we found the den and put him back safely.
This flamingo loved grooming hair! Like literally loved it. If you put your head down, he rubbed his face in it!
I even pondered changing hair stylists.
We also got to feed and pet a giraffe!
And last but not least, these beautiful birds.
Even though the one on my head peed on my shoulder... They still deserve love on this World Animal Day, too!
I hope everyone was able to take a minute to give their animals a little extra love today.
All of my furry friends were definitely in my thoughts!
Happy World Animal Day!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)

Comments
Post a Comment