Kitty Love

I find a lot of joy in coloring, as it is a huge stress reliever for me. I try to always find time to do something I enjoy at least once a day, and tonight I turned to coloring. I printed off a Halloween coloring page to hang up in our dorm. 


As I am sure you all know, I love my kitty back home very much and miss her every day. 
And as I am sure you can probably guess, I colored the kitty in this picture to look like her. 

With the Halloween season upon us, I wanted to urge everyone to keep their black feline friends safe and inside. Black cats are commonly misunderstood as being bad luck, especially around the Halloween season. The average life span of black cats is actually unknown because many of them die early due to "bad luck superstitions." A lot of animal adoption shelters will even halt the adoption of black cats around this time because of that reason.

My cat is the sweetest and most loving cat, I wouldn't trade her for the world. All kitties, of all colors, deserve love. 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts