Egg-cellent

Every morning before my 7:45am class I leave my dorm extra early and go get breakfast. We have an omelet bar on campus and they are open early in the morning. I go there every morning and have them make me scrambled eggs. There is this one old guy that is always working bright and early. He has come to memorize my order, just how I like my eggs cooked, and exactly how I like my mushrooms. Every time I walk in he gives me the biggest smile and goes out of his way to ask me how I'm doing. This morning in particular, there was a little bit of a line and I had to wait. He saw me walk in and get at the end of the line. When it was finally my turn, he already had my eggs in the pan being made. I didn't have to wait very long and my eggs were just perfect. 

Every morning, he makes my day. It's the smallest things, a smile; a "hello", or "how are you doing", that can mean the world to someone else. You never know how truly happy your presence makes them. 

It's so easy to make someone's day.

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts