Never Give Up

I am in a physiology class this semester that has been really challenging. I don't have all of the classes they recommend you take before taking this physiology class, so I have been really struggling trying to keep up. I just had an exam this past Thursday and I was so nervous for it. I spent hours upon hours googling videos and getting extra help to understand the information. I went in to take my exam and felt pretty confident about it, but it was still pretty hard. Ever since I took my exam I've been anxious to see if all of my extra work paid off. And today was the day. I got my grade back. I got a 94%!! I was SO proud of myself. 
So to all my college friends feeling like a class is too hard and you just can't do it, don't give up! Because I am proof that just a little extra work is worth it in the long run! I think I'll reward myself once again tonight! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :)

Comments

Popular Posts