Fall Is In The Air
I have JUST made it through all of my studying for my exam tomorrow and to say I am burnt out is an understatement. When I stopped studying to go get my dinner, I looked over in the refrigerator section to find Apple Cider!!! It was as if it were ASKING me to reward myself for all of my hard work.
Of course, I did.
I didn't know I even liked apple cider until just recently. Austin's parents had asked me if I liked it and I shook my head in disgust saying I hated it. (They made me try it anyway). So I tried it, and it turned out I LOVED it. So obviously, I am very excited about this purchase.
Apple cider plus the trees just beginning to change colors is proof that fall was definitely in the air today.
"Autumn is a second spring, when every leaf is a flower."
-Albert Camus
Yours Truly,
Bri :)


Comments
Post a Comment