Doing College Right
I had such a fun weekend this weekend, I got to be a college student for the first time ever! Cierra and I did a lot of fun things AND got to relax. Two foreign ideas in college to us. We met some new friends that actually invited us over to hang out with them and watch the Ohio State football game last night! It was so much fun to make some new friends and just have a good time. Today, however, it was back to business. Early this morning we went and got our coffee, and started on our homework and studying. All day I have been working hard, but I truly wouldn't have done this weekend any different. Plus, the friendships we made this weekend would have never happened had we not took some time off of school work. I'm always talking about taking some time away from school to relax and have fun, yet I never do. As corny as it is, I am proud of myself. I can now officially say, I'm doing college right haha.
And to all of my college friends.....
Have a good night everyone!!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment