Career Day

Today my school had a career fair for the Nursing College. The fair was focused mainly on juniors and seniors that were looking for future employment opportunities after graduation, however, I still went to observe and network a little bit. It was really cool for me to see the different options I will have after graduating. I talked to one company in particular and learned about some different volunteer options they have available for students like myself. I was so glad I went, if for nothing other than learning skills such as talking to potential employers at a fast paced event. I even got a bunch of "freebies". One of them was the cutest little band-aid holder that could go in a book bag, which I plan on taking full advantage of! I also got some draw string bags and tons of valuable information. I look forward to next year when the career fair will be more applicable to me. 

But in the mean time, I'm going to keep anticipating my future nursing career. I'm more than excited for the journey ahead of me! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts