National Cat Day!

It's National Cat Day!!!! I love cats so much, as I am sure you all know. I am very sad I couldn't be with my kitty today, but you can bet I was going through all my pictures of her! So I thought I would share them with all of you on this great day!! 


This was when I came home from college for a weekend... I don't think she wanted me to leave. 


She's the best garden helper, too. 


And likes dogs!! 


She thinks they make the best cuddle buddies. 


But I think she does. 


She loves to cuddle with me!


And even likes to help make beds! 


But sometimes, she just wants to take a nap in the water case. 


Or be outside. 


Or just cuddling with her best kitty friend. 


Life is hard for a such a busy kitty. 


However, she always poses perfect for the picture.... 


Most of the time. 


And she loves to play!


She's the best kitty ever. 


So I wore her on my shirt!! 


And since I couldn't be with her today, Cie colored this for me. 
I miss you kitty.

Happy National Cat Day!!! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 


Comments

Popular Posts